Meet My Character: Karen from The Chosen Series
Posted by authorcamilson
Welcome to the Meet My Character. Today we will meet Karen.
Is he/she fictional or a historic person? Fictional
When and where is the story set? The storyline of The Chosen is set in the not top distant past, and ends with the final book set in the very not to distant future.
What should we know about her? Karen is the type of girl who is always searching for something better in life. The daughter of a drunkard mother, she grew up thinking that it was perfectly okay to use and abuse men, as long as it got her what she wanted. She is intelligent, cunning, manipulative. Karen is a party-hard girl and she especially loves it when men fight over her.
Her fav pastimes are spending too much time in-front of the mirror; Spending her boyfriends (yes, she has many boyfriends) money; Drinking; Getting stoned, and having sex (although this one ranks up pretty high on the list).
What is the main conflict? Karen’s only conflict is trying to find a way to escape the small town life. After witnessing the horrific deaths of Tom and Jeff (by the demon, Lutancix), her salvation comes by Alex, who arrives in Winmont to investigate the paranormal incident.
What is the personal goal of the character? Her only focus is to get out of the small town and live in the city. She has no clue what she will do beyond that.
Karen is one of the three main characters in the Chosen Series. She plays an important role in Bloodline Of Darkness, and (spoilers) she is manipulated in Prophecy’s End to bring about the downfall of Alex. Just who manipulates her, I will not say as that will give you the ending 😉
There is a feature film adaptation of the first book. You can find out about that film HERE.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Posted on November 18, 2014, in About The Characters, Guest Authors and tagged #C.A.Milson, Audiobook, Author, Book, character development, Fiction, fiction writer, Horror Novel, Rise of the Darkness, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.