Daily Archives: August 27, 2015
Posted by authorcamilson
Title: Forever Love (The Forever Love Series Book 1)
Author: Jade Whitfield
Format: Kindle & Paperback
Blurb: Beautiful and sassy, Liv Preston constantly has guys falling at her feet. Guys break you though, they use you and spit you out, leaving you a broken mess on the floor. No, Liv is much too smart to let that happen, instead choosing to go down the route of the ultimate female player.
Handsome and arrogant, Noah Travers is the ultimate catch. The star quarterback with a Greek God physique, he’s too young and there are way too many girls out there for him to commit to one relationship.
When Liv moves from Atlanta to the tiny town of Franklin to live with her Dad, she has no idea that her life is about to change. The second Noah claps eyes on his new step-sister, its love at first sight. Now all the reformed former player has to do is convince his beautiful, yet broken new step-sister that he’s the guy for her. All Liv has to do, is trust her hot as hell new step-brother not to break her.
Can their relationship survive secrets that have been hidden for years though? Can it survive the enemies that seem to lurk around every corner?
Families will be tested, secrets revealed. Will it all be worth it for Forever Love?
About The Author:
Author Jade Whitfield is a 22 year old mother of one. As the mother of a very active two year old, she finds that a good book helps her to relax after a day of running around.
In the past two years, she has broadened her scope of reading. She has always been an avid fantasy reader leaning towards the good old Catherine Cookson’s books. When she received a Kindle as a birthday present, she started reading all different kinds of books. In doing so she found a love for the romance books.
In school she was always good with English and Writing. So it came natural for her to write her first romance book titled ‘Forever Love’.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)