Book Blitz – The Big Fat Mermaid
Posted by authorcamilson
The Big Fat Mermaid
by Dweezel and Pallie
GENRE: Middle Grade Fractured fairy tales
She’s nasty, she’s gross, and she’s anything but little. All Aria the mermaid princess wants is to stuff her face full of food, but what happens when her dad, the king, tries to stop her? The answer: laughs beyond belief! Watch as Aria deals with her mean dad, a chubby-chasing prince, a harpoon wielding sea captain, and, in a grand final battle, the monstrous water witch herself.
Aria will bite, belch, and fart her way into your heart in this second installment of the Funny Stories for Kids series, brought to you by the famed Dweezel and Pallie.
Look at my stash, see all the treats?
See all the cupcakes and pickled pigs feet?
You can see I’m a mermaid
who wants to eat… everything!
I eat every second I’m waking
I’m so fat that I’m breaking the floor
I got twenty!
But so what?
I don’t care!
I want more!
I need to eat what the humans eat
I’d like to eat when the food is still dry
I want to eat some fresh…
Down in the brine the food tastes so bad,
when all you’re allowed is some seaweed to live by,
None of that stuff that’s so salty and…
mmm mmm mmm… Sweet!
What do I care
if all the laws
say we have to stay hidden?
And what do I care
if eating of meat
is strictly forbidden?
I’m addicted to food
but it tastes so good
so I don’t give a single crum about rules;
want more yummies, dipped in honey,
no one to intrude.
Off by the ships
I get just get what drips
off of the sides, or they throw in barrels.
No primo stuff like
fresh dip and…
I want to munch,
I want to brunch,
I want to eat the thing they call lunch!
Sweets and the meats…
I need to eat
all of that food.
Dr. Dweezel and Professor Pallie have become famed in their respective fields for outstanding contributions. For nearly a decade they have collaborated on the recording of lost ancient texts and tales.
To download “The Big Fat Mermaid” visit:
Dweezel and Pallie will be awarding a $30 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Posted on January 1, 2016, in Guest Authors and tagged Dweezel and Pallie, Fractured fairy tales, Goddess Fish Promotions, Rafflecopter giveaway, The Big Fat Mermaid. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.