Daily Archives: October 18, 2017
Posted by authorcamilson
Malaika Gilani is a 17 year old Pakistani Author, Photographer, blogger and student who has been trying to make the world a better place. Malaika Gilani is a passionate fan of the written word. She has been writing stories for as long as she can remember. This includes short stories and poems for her school newsletters and magazines. Malaika published her first book Untold Journeys, as a source to inspire people and herself every day. She is now working on her second book, an international anthology I Bared My Chest as a platform to connect with people all across the world. She is a big part in the youth community and her school leadership program.
Underneath it all, Malaika is just a normal 17-year-old girl, who loves eating, sleeping and reading.
Untold Journeys blurb
In life everyone seems prettier and more graceful than you. They look happy, successful and carefree. It appears they are having the time of their lives, without a care in the world. It’s almost like everyone is more popular, more liked, and more active than you.
But everyone of those people has a chapter in their life they don’t read out loud.
They surround themselves with people, because they are scared to face their demons. Most of the people around them aren’t even their real friends. Those people are just there to make them feel better about themselves. But all of these people who you think are better than you… are actually broken and imperfect. Just like you. You think they don’t see their own flaws? their own imperfections? The things they see within themselves are what your eyes miss. Even they notice that the person walking next to them is prettier.
In the end, its the things within us that make us more alike than we will ever know.
Book Blog: https://untoldjourneysblog.wordpress.com/
Book Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/untoldjourneysmg/
Purchase On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0994496095/
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Malaika-Gilani/e/B01N5IAJNR/
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)