Folks, it is that time of year again when the Book Expo Australia hits the Sydney Showgrounds.
ASJ Publishing will have a shelf with books from some of their authors, PLUS as a bonus, ASJ Publishing will have have their Premiere Episode of their new Web series, “Creatives On The Couch“. The Premiere Episode will feature Australian author, Max Davine, talking about his recent release novel, Dino Hunt.
Book Expo Australia is a dedicated event for the reading public to engage with authors and publishers.
The many highlights during the weekend include:
- 100+ exhibitors
- Author meet and greets and events
- 3 Performance areas including – Illustrator Skills and Children’s Author Interactive Area
- Chances to win free books.
- Interactive Crime and Mystery Scenes
- Food, drink and entertainment
Book Expo Australia will also host:
- Bloggers Conference – Blogger Conference will be dedicated to offering both experienced and new bloggers information on building and expanding a book review blog site.
- Getting Published Conference – Getting Published Conference will provide information to established and potential authors on all the options on getting their manuscript published and to the reading public no matter the forum or format.
- PitchFest Australia – Pitchfest Australia will offer potential and established authors the opportunity to sit in front of a publisher for ten minutes.
Leading up to Book Expo Australia the organisers will be hosting workshops and lunches, so keep up to date with their website for more information
Book Expo Australia will be held:
When – 17/18 October 2015
Where – Exhibition Hall 5, Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127.
For more information on transport options visit:
Sat – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Sun – 10:00am to 3:30pm