Posted by authorcamilson
Sweets & Treats:
Festive Recipes for the Clean Chocolate Lover
by Carrie A. Lombardi
This book contains 25 deliciously simple chocolate treats without all the stuff that will wreak havoc on your digestive system. The ingredients are less refined, as well as being dairy, gluten and soy-free. Many are also grain-free, peanut-free, vegan, vegetarian, or Paleo (noted as such on each recipe). A dream come true for chocolate lovers who crave clean, yet decadent chocolate delights!
AUTHOR Bio and Links
Carrie Lombardi is a Certified Health Coach, wife, and mom to three wonderful grown children. She loves chocolate! She strives to make her recipes tasty and tries to include ingredients which may be beneficial for the body. In addition to her recipes being gluten, dairy, and soy-free, she uses the healthiest ingredients possible that will maintain the integrity of the dish and will be fun, delicious to eat, and keep the belly happy and healthy!
Carrie struggled for many years with digestive issues. .A diagnosis of sensitivities to dairy, gluten, and soy set her on a journey to optimal health and wellness through food and adopting a healthy lifestyle. She decided to become a health coach to fulfill her passion of helping people with food
sensitivities to improve their health and to feel their best. Carrie received her training at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She enjoys the challenge of creating recipes reminiscent of the old gluten and dairy-filled dishes she loved growing up and finding healthier ways to make sweets that are just as indulgent.Through her website,www.happyhealthybelly.info, Carrie helps educate people on finding balance in their life through nutrition and healthy lifestyle strategies. She offers fun tips and recipes for those wishing to follow a gluten, dairy, and soy-free diet.
Carrie will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)